Those who know me well shd know that I love collecting cute quirky knick knacks. The entertainment room in our house is where I can go wild and fill it with all the things I love!!! Although minimalism may look good, but for me it's just not as fun as surrounding myself with beautiful bits and bobs!!!
Hubby keep saying I'm like the karang guni aunty collecting lots of useless junk. But I always says that every Lil bits have a sentimental value meaning on it. I grow attach to anything that had been given to me by certain special people in my life.. Well can't help it, in a hopeless romantic. I do still keep my old love letters n nick knack in my memory box!!!
Wednesday, 23 August 2017
The Wild Side! 😅
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confidence & Happiness
Y ana's Ways to feel more CONFIDENT: Walk that walk. Stand tall, carry your head high and dress well. Let them know you are capable of...
-
1. Not everything that you see on social media is true. There is so much with what you see with couples who are very much happy posting abou...
-
Exactly right when the truth is she's the one lying,using people for her own benifit,and being a fucking whore don't try...
-
"Thanks to you he got a new thing started Thanks to you he's not the broken-hearted Thanks to you he's finally thinking about...
No comments:
Post a Comment