WAH!! This Mango sticky rice seriously tempting sia!! It's obviously is a traditional Thai dessert made with glutinous rice, fresh mango and coconut milk, and eaten with a fork, spoon, or sometimes the hands. Ever since I saw these super tempting goodies in one of my IG friends post, I been craving for it like crazy!!! Where can I find the best halal version?! Can anybody tell me?! Hopefully one day I can finally sastify my craving. For now I guess let me just enjoy drooling over these tempting pic! Hmmmmm.. 😅
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confidence & Happiness
Y ana's Ways to feel more CONFIDENT: Walk that walk. Stand tall, carry your head high and dress well. Let them know you are capable of...
-
1. Not everything that you see on social media is true. There is so much with what you see with couples who are very much happy posting abou...
-
"Thanks to you he got a new thing started Thanks to you he's not the broken-hearted Thanks to you he's finally thinking about...
-
Exactly right when the truth is she's the one lying,using people for her own benifit,and being a fucking whore don't try...
No comments:
Post a Comment