Well its still 2 month away (my birthday is on 24 Nov!!!) but I already planning what cake I want for my birthday!!! Hehe!! Rainbow pastel unicorn cake!!! That's what I want! Vanilla pastel rainbow sponge cake, nutella filling, cream cheese frosting.. Mmmm I'm in cake heaven!!!
Saturday, 16 September 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confidence & Happiness
Y ana's Ways to feel more CONFIDENT: Walk that walk. Stand tall, carry your head high and dress well. Let them know you are capable of...
-
1. Not everything that you see on social media is true. There is so much with what you see with couples who are very much happy posting abou...
-
"Thanks to you he got a new thing started Thanks to you he's not the broken-hearted Thanks to you he's finally thinking about...
-
Exactly right when the truth is she's the one lying,using people for her own benifit,and being a fucking whore don't try...
No comments:
Post a Comment