Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect, so are you!
-and I don't live to be-
but at least I'm for real, r u for real huh?! Dont talk shit with us. You can run but you can never hide. The truth will events come right back at you. Yup! Karma a bitch! Now..Let the world know what type of person you truly are! Gold Digger Bitch! (Not happy not my Problem!)So before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean! Just remember tho,God watching you!
Monday, 4 September 2017
Who do you think you are?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confidence & Happiness
Y ana's Ways to feel more CONFIDENT: Walk that walk. Stand tall, carry your head high and dress well. Let them know you are capable of...
-
1. Not everything that you see on social media is true. There is so much with what you see with couples who are very much happy posting abou...
-
Exactly right when the truth is she's the one lying,using people for her own benifit,and being a fucking whore don't try...
-
"Thanks to you he got a new thing started Thanks to you he's not the broken-hearted Thanks to you he's finally thinking about...
No comments:
Post a Comment