For most people turning 28 is not typically as exciting as turning 21. Still, I'm hoping, I can make the most out of the special day with the help of my close friends and family this 24th November.. Id been thinking of creating a "Before I'm 30" bucket list!!! I guess it will somehow give me plenty of ideas for things to do on my birthday. Hopefully i'll end up with unforgettable memories of my most spontaneous, fulfilling birthday yet..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confidence & Happiness
Y ana's Ways to feel more CONFIDENT: Walk that walk. Stand tall, carry your head high and dress well. Let them know you are capable of...
-
1. Not everything that you see on social media is true. There is so much with what you see with couples who are very much happy posting abou...
-
"Thanks to you he got a new thing started Thanks to you he's not the broken-hearted Thanks to you he's finally thinking about...
-
Exactly right when the truth is she's the one lying,using people for her own benifit,and being a fucking whore don't try...
No comments:
Post a Comment