I had always wanted a nice cosy queen size bed when I was a little girl.. now that I’m twenty eight, already married, and have my own crib, I guess i finally had my dream come true! I finally have a white victorian style queen size loaded with lots of comfy pillows and blanket!!! N for those who don’t know me already, Im a sucker for cute colourful cushions! I love collecting cute cushions for my bed! So expect lots of cushion madness when u come over my house! I simply want our master bedroom to be as girly Sweetness as possible! Lucky for me my darling hubby don’t mind n give me the green light! Thanks Buchuk! U the best husband ever! Thanks for turutkn all my wants for the master bedroom!!! From the very pink walls, to the girly bed n lacey sheer curtains.. I think our master bedroom is a lil too sweet girlyness overboard!!! Sorry not sorry, dear! 😉
No comments:
Post a Comment