Don’t get me wrong! I do love makeup. But seriously painting my face like a fully blown clown is just not my thing. The cake face is totally a NO No for me! Its just nasty! I’m just not into dark lip,heavy foundation or fake eyelashes. I’m more on keeping it fresh and simple when it come to makeup. I let my natural beauty shine. Overall makeup for me is that the overdone look is just too much. Keep it natural, darlin’!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confidence & Happiness
Y ana's Ways to feel more CONFIDENT: Walk that walk. Stand tall, carry your head high and dress well. Let them know you are capable of...
-
1. Not everything that you see on social media is true. There is so much with what you see with couples who are very much happy posting abou...
-
Exactly right when the truth is she's the one lying,using people for her own benifit,and being a fucking whore don't try...
-
"Thanks to you he got a new thing started Thanks to you he's not the broken-hearted Thanks to you he's finally thinking about...
No comments:
Post a Comment