The truth is..
I had been toying with the idea of starting a blog for quite some time now actually.. Finally today 06-08-2017, Sunday, I make up my mind to start blogging today right now, at this time, this moment when I'm on my dinner break work. In my mind it goes like: "This is it. No more backing out..I'm gonna start to blog. So Just do it, give it a try Yana! Go girl!!!"Lol
So here I am.. My very first introduction entry!!! Hehe..
In Say Allah if can,every single day, I will find the time to rant about what's happening in my "fabulous" simple life! Haha!! For now i'd been gathering some ideas for my next entry!!! So till next time.
Ciao! Xoxo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confidence & Happiness
Y ana's Ways to feel more CONFIDENT: Walk that walk. Stand tall, carry your head high and dress well. Let them know you are capable of...
-
1. Not everything that you see on social media is true. There is so much with what you see with couples who are very much happy posting abou...
-
"Thanks to you he got a new thing started Thanks to you he's not the broken-hearted Thanks to you he's finally thinking about...
-
Exactly right when the truth is she's the one lying,using people for her own benifit,and being a fucking whore don't try...
No comments:
Post a Comment