Tic Tok, Tick Tok. The clock is ticking away (her bdae is on 02 Oct, but decided to celebrate a day earlier..)yet I still haven't got a clue on what to get for my dearest sister.. Hubby said mybe can get her a nice comfy hoodie.. I was thinking sth more special tho. Well since its her 21st seh.. I was meaning to surprise her with a mini memorable 21st bdae party shared with 2nd sis, Fyqah n cuzzy Shawin, but looking at the situation right now, almost everyone seems to be too hectic with work, it seem really impossible.. Seriously we running out of time. For me, I seriously have NO time to even search for the perfect gift. N my pay was a day b4 her party. Haish.. So Any ideas what we can do?! I seriously want this year to be the most memorable birthday for her.. ππ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confidence & Happiness
Y ana's Ways to feel more CONFIDENT: Walk that walk. Stand tall, carry your head high and dress well. Let them know you are capable of...
-
1. Not everything that you see on social media is true. There is so much with what you see with couples who are very much happy posting abou...
-
"Thanks to you he got a new thing started Thanks to you he's not the broken-hearted Thanks to you he's finally thinking about...
-
Exactly right when the truth is she's the one lying,using people for her own benifit,and being a fucking whore don't try...
No comments:
Post a Comment