Been searching for this two Avril Lavigne collecter DVD set for the longest time. I secretly Wish to score both DVD at reasonable price. All that I found on eBay or amazon is ridiculously overpriced. In Sya Allah.. One of this days, hopefully can find. I'm not giving up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confidence & Happiness
Y ana's Ways to feel more CONFIDENT: Walk that walk. Stand tall, carry your head high and dress well. Let them know you are capable of...
-
1. Not everything that you see on social media is true. There is so much with what you see with couples who are very much happy posting abou...
-
"Thanks to you he got a new thing started Thanks to you he's not the broken-hearted Thanks to you he's finally thinking about...
-
Exactly right when the truth is she's the one lying,using people for her own benifit,and being a fucking whore don't try...
No comments:
Post a Comment