I lost count on how many time I've been rearranging the décor in the living room. Haha. The perfectionist side of me is taking control lately! Simply just can't stand seeing the décor at the same spot must always keep rearranging! Cause I tend to get bored real fast! Hubby please bear with me alright!👌😝
Sunday, 4 March 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confidence & Happiness
Y ana's Ways to feel more CONFIDENT: Walk that walk. Stand tall, carry your head high and dress well. Let them know you are capable of...
-
1. Not everything that you see on social media is true. There is so much with what you see with couples who are very much happy posting abou...
-
"Thanks to you he got a new thing started Thanks to you he's not the broken-hearted Thanks to you he's finally thinking about...
-
Exactly right when the truth is she's the one lying,using people for her own benifit,and being a fucking whore don't try...
No comments:
Post a Comment