"Your Happiness Will Not Come To You. It Can Only Come From You." Well I so agree with these quote! For most people,
the hardest thing to find in life is happiness - (money is only hard to find because it gets wasted trying to find happiness.)Dont you guys realized the richer you get, the more expensive happiness becomes. So be thankful n grateful la for what you alredy have. Stay humble. Remember where you come from. Remember those who had help you b4. Dont be mcm kacang lupakn kulitnye! I knw very well,in life we must find happiness.and yup..I have to admit, I've been searching everywhere for years, and Alhamdullilah, in 2012, I have found it. My true happiness in life! The joy of being married! I sure didn't find out what true happiness means until I got married to this amazing man, Mr S.. Thanks God for bringing him to my life to be my one and only soulmate! Cause.. Loving my husband is my true HAPPINESS!
Monday, 21 August 2017
Happiness does not have a price tag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confidence & Happiness
Y ana's Ways to feel more CONFIDENT: Walk that walk. Stand tall, carry your head high and dress well. Let them know you are capable of...
-
1. Not everything that you see on social media is true. There is so much with what you see with couples who are very much happy posting abou...
-
Exactly right when the truth is she's the one lying,using people for her own benifit,and being a fucking whore don't try...
-
"Thanks to you he got a new thing started Thanks to you he's not the broken-hearted Thanks to you he's finally thinking about...
No comments:
Post a Comment