Alhamdullilah, throuh my 20++ life, Id been given such a great gift. It's a miracle that never stops amazing me and reminding me to give thanks, every day. Having a fun loving understanding husband , Mr S and our cutie pie furdaughter, LaLaLove, gives me a lot more purpose in life. I was way much more selfish before, but now I think about what kind of role model I'll be. I just want to be a better person. I know some people will judge and hate me, even b4 knowing me. Well you may know my name, but you will never know my real story. Unless u r friends or close with me la. Furthermore u only see what I choose to be seen! So dont so fast wanna say bad bout me. Look urself in the mirror first. Make damn sure u r perfect too!
Monday, 21 August 2017
Praise be to God
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confidence & Happiness
Y ana's Ways to feel more CONFIDENT: Walk that walk. Stand tall, carry your head high and dress well. Let them know you are capable of...
-
1. Not everything that you see on social media is true. There is so much with what you see with couples who are very much happy posting abou...
-
Exactly right when the truth is she's the one lying,using people for her own benifit,and being a fucking whore don't try...
-
"Thanks to you he got a new thing started Thanks to you he's not the broken-hearted Thanks to you he's finally thinking about...
No comments:
Post a Comment